Signature: 1-day Workshop-style Seminar (Code: SC_CWI)
2017 Dates: new dates posted soon
Delivered on your site, in Queensland* Australia, and in other global locations
IMPORTANT: Registrations close 14 working days prior to each event date – remember to book early to avoid disappointment
WHO WILL GAIN BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
THIS SEMINAR IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR EXPERIENCED CONSULTANTS WITH AT LEAST 2 YEARS BACKGROUND DELIVERING DEFINED SCOPES OF WORK AND/OR ARTIFACTS/DELIVERABLES FOR CLIENTS OR WORK AREAS. CONSULTANTS CAN BE BOTH INTERNAL TO AN ORGANIZATION (E.G. EMPLOYEES WITH A CONSULTING ROLE) OR EXTERNAL CONSULTANTS WHO ROUTINELY PERFORM WORK FOR CLIENTS UNDER A CONTRACT-BASED ARRANGEMENT.
THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPERVISING OR RECEIVING DELIVERABLES FROM CONSULTANTS MAY ALSO FIND BENEFIT IN ATTENDING DUE TO THE SIGNIFICANT FOCUS ON PRINCIPLES, BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES.
1-day SEMINAR PROGRAM (8.30 a.m. through 5.00 p.m., including 8.00 a.m. welcome tea/coffee, lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments) – this unique, focused and highly informative workshop-style seminar is designed to teach consultants the Serenidad Consulting® approach to consulting i.e. consulting with integrity, underpinned by the principles of Excellence, Great Leadership and Positive Personal Power. Participants will be enlightened and elevated whilst learning the true ‘art’ of consulting with integrity. They will practice techniques learned, and group activities and open discussion will be an important part of the day.
Serenidad Consulting® has fast become known for being a principled organization that delivers only quality to its clients and, as such, participants will learn the strategies, attitudes and behaviors that will, when applied appropriately later, result in significant benefits for themselves, their clients and the consulting industry as a whole.
* Learn, review and discuss principles-based consulting and its benefits
* Learn how to identify your strengths and deficiencies, determine self-imposed barriers and develop strategies for change
* Learn, discuss and practice how to manage difficult or challenging clients to achieve win/win outcomes
* Learn how to apply lessons learned and value-add
* Learn about 100%, what this means to the client, and what you can/can’t control in the process
* Learn how to market your capabilities with pre-eminent level consulting in mind for the future
All-inclusive Seminar Fee (tax inclusive):
Tiered Pricing to enable discounts and also free places may apply. To check which Tier is available to you at the time you wish to register, please email USGenquiry@serenidadconsulting.com or call +61 7 55148077:
Up to 10% of randomly-selected delegates in attendance will receive a full refund of their registration fee paid
Tier 1 – first 10 registrations $220 per place
Tier 2 – next 10 registrations $440 per place
Thereafter – standard fee of $550 per place applies
Non-discounted Seminar Price: $550
NB: This seminar contains material held under Copyright since 1978
YOUR SPEAKER AND FACILITATOR:
Nola Hennessy, FAIM, Founding Managing Director & CEO, Serenidad Consulting® – One of Rotary International’s Inspirational Women 2011 and the USA’s Women of Impact 2014, Nola’s first senior leadership position in the hospitality industry was achieved at age 19. During the late 1970′s Nola performed as a consultant to her employer’s clients; her entree to true independent consulting was during her second career as an ICT professional starting in 1980.
Nola has consulted to individuals, groups, regulators, associations, national companies, globally-positioned Federal Government clients, very large and Tier 1 multi-national and global commercial organizations, USA State Government and national commercial clients, including those highlighted here. During the late 1980′s Nola received noteworthy and public praise, and significant media support, having established profitable business operations for Price Waterhouse Urwick (PWU), in Australia’s national capitol. During her time with PWU Nola defined, marketed and executed the inaugural PWU human resources consultancy assignments in the Canberra region, supporting and servicing both large and small Federal Government clients. Notable work at that time included major organizational reviews, enterprise training needs analyses, strategic planning, and helping the Federal Government establish Key Performance Indicators for its senior leadership employees across the wider public service.
Nola formed Serenidad Consulting® in January 2010, to deliver international consultancy services and products founded in Excellence, Great Leadership and Positive Personal Power. In seeing a ‘close enough is good enough’ attitude permeating the consulting industry for too many decades, Nola designed her organization as an international consultancy that would raise the bar and lead by example. Nola believes that to teach others what Serenidad Consulting® does by nature, this will (in time) bring integrity back into the broader profession and help clients and consultants alike to receive best possible outcomes.
Serenidad Consulting® has achieved many noteworthy milestones however, of most relevance and significance to this seminar, in the first four years of financial operation in Australia alone, Serenidad Consulting® achieved an unprecedented 3000% growth in revenues to a multi-million dollar billing level, and grew its international consulting team from 1 to over 200. Continued unsolicited advances by consultants world-wide, to join our team, and repeat business with existing and past clients are both reflective of the principles that underpin everything we do.
With over 40 international literary awards as an inspirational, wise and life-changing educator, Nola’s books form part of the foundation for Serenidad Consulting’s global work and support the outcomes sought from our signature workshops, seminars, courses and programs delivered globally.
Nola’s internationally acclaimed, multi-award winning “No Boxing Allowed“ book will be made available as a complimentary copy for all participants in this seminar. Nola’s other books may also be purchased at the event or through our website or distributors
* Queensland Venues, Refunds and Other Important Information: Our venues are selected from a range of world-class and education-conducive facilities in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, the Gold Coast and its Hinterland, and are entirely based on the final numbers of participants for each discrete event. Approximately two weeks prior to the event’s date, registrants will be notified of the venue, given an information pack and any pre-reading material required for the event, and provided with a selection of hotels and other accommodations (to suit every budget). Where event pricing includes accommodation and/or meals and/or entertainment, this will be clearly expressed in the event packaging material. Should an event be cancelled by us after your registration is paid in full, a 100% refund of the event registration fee will be provided to each registrant or organizer (for groups of registrants). Please note, no further compensation will be made for other losses incurred by registrants or organizers as a result of such cancellations and, in that respect, we do encourage participants and organizers to ensure they are fully insured when advance booking travel and accommodation related to the event. Cancellations by registrants or organizers within 14 days of the event being held will result in a forfeit of the full event registration fee i.e. no refunds will be given. Participants may be substituted only after consultation with and agreement by Serenidad Consulting® .