Signature: 6-Hour Seminar (Code: SC_PEGL_I)
Dec 5, 2017; Feb 6, Apr 10, & Jun 5, 2018
Delivered at your site, in Queensland* Australia, and in other global locations
NB: Suitable as private and public forum events, and also tailored to a client’s specific context and location
WHO WILL GAIN BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
This seminar will be particularly useful for those people who aspire to or hold management, senior leadership or representational positions; educators; and students who have (i) exhibited potential to excel in their studies, and/or (ii) developed self-imposed barriers to success or progression, and/or (iii) risk dropping out of school/college/university.
6-Hour SEMINAR PROGRAM (Introductory Level) (10 a.m. through 5.00 p.m., including 9.30 a.m. welcome tea/coffee, lunch and afternoon refreshments) - this unique, highly energizing and empowering seminar will provide deep insight into personal change management, introduce Self-Intelligence, develop understanding of what lies beyond simply ‘leadership’, and provide usable strategies for embodying Positive Personal Power and Great Leadership after the Seminar has concluded.
* Learn about Personal and Positional Power and their positive application
* Undertake exercises to achieve or enhance Self-Awareness and be introduced to Self-Intelligence
* Gain awareness of your Internal Programming and Mindset
* Learn how to identify and help manage Power and Control Imbalances
* Discover the benefits of embodying Positive Attitudes and Behaviors
* Identify the key attitudes and behaviors of Great Leaders
Intermediate Level (3 full day) Intermediate Plus Level (12 half day) and Advanced Level (12 full day residential or non-residential style, or 1 full day over 12 weeks) Programs are also offered after completion of the Introductory Level Seminar. These Programs can be tailored to suit the client’s specific requirements e.g. for corporate and government divisions, branches, demographic groups, cohorts etc; community groups; student intake streams such as freshman year, Summer School, Spring Break.
All-inclusive Introductory Seminar Fee (tax inclusive):
Tiered Pricing to enable discounts and also free places may apply. To check which Tier is available to you at the time you wish to register, please email USGenquiry@serenidadconsulting.com or call +61 7 55148077:
Up to 10% of randomly-selected delegates in attendance will receive a full refund of their registration fee paid
Tier 1 – first 10 registrations $220 per place
Tier 2 – next 10 registrations $440 per place
Thereafter – standard fee of $600 per place applies
Non-discounted Seminar Price: $600
NB: This seminar contains material held under Copyright since 2009
YOUR SPEAKER AND FACILITATOR:
Nola Hennessy, Founding Managing Director & CEO, Serenidad Consulting® – One of Rotary International’s Inspirational Women 2011 and the USA’s Women of Impact 2014, Nola rose from a childhood of severe constraints to become a senior manager at age 16, a senior leader at age 19, and has three times risen to the top of her chosen profession after first starting back at or near the ‘bottom’ in the pursuit of greater professional challenges. Nola has worked within all layers of government and across every major industry group including at an international level since 1978; been a member of boards, government working committees, think tanks and senior advisory bodies; and has delivered positive outcomes as a professional management and specialist consultant to government and the private sector since 1980. Nola is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (FAIM).
As an educator, mentor and coach since the early 70′s, Nola will share her decades of experience working with, managing and influencing people: tutoring, coaching and mentoring school children and university students; through media channels; managing and being an agent for change; managing, coaching and mentoring trainees/apprentices and graduates through to seasoned (and often times hard-nosed, inflexible) professionals; mentoring and guiding aspiring senior leaders and officers; counselling individuals under performance management, life-threatening and also extreme stressor-based circumstances; being an advocate during formal and legal proceedings; negotiating for outcomes across all positional levels and through all organizational structures; and as a keynote and conference speaker on such subjects as Great Leadership, Trust, Positive Personal Power, Effective Change Management, Self-Intelligence, Integrity, Corporate Intelligence, and Excellence.
Nola leads Serenidad Consulting® in the strategic intent to facilitate positive relationships and global peace outcomes, and engender Excellence in every aspect of life. With over 50 international literary awards as an inspirational, wise and life-changing educator, Nola’s books form part of the foundation for Serenidad Consulting’s global work.
Nola’s internationally acclaimed, multi-award winning “No Boxing Allowed“ book will be made available as a complimentary copy for all participants in this seminar. Nola’s other books may also be purchased at the event or through our website or distributors.
* Queensland Venues, Refunds and Other Important Information: Our venues are selected from a range of world-class and education-conducive facilities in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, the Gold Coast and its Hinterland, and are entirely based on the final numbers of participants for each discrete event. Approximately two weeks prior to the event’s date, registrants will be notified of the venue, given an information pack and any pre-reading material required for the event, and provided with a selection of hotels and other accommodations (to suit every budget). Where event pricing includes accommodation and/or meals and/or entertainment, this will be clearly expressed in the event packaging material. Should an event be cancelled by us after your registration is paid in full, a 100% refund of the event registration fee will be provided to each registrant or organizer (for groups of registrants). Please note, no further compensation will be made for other losses incurred by registrants or organizers as a result of such cancellations and, in that respect, we do encourage participants and organizers to ensure they are fully insured when advance booking travel and accommodation related to the event. Cancellations by registrants or organizers within 14 days of the event being held will result in a forfeit of the full event registration fee i.e. no refunds will be given. Participants may be substituted only after consultation with and written agreement by Serenidad Consulting® .