Signature: 1-day Workshop-style Seminar (Code: SC_AEPM)
Available in Queensland, Australia and other locations by arrangement
WHO WILL GAIN MOST BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
THE SEMINAR – a full day, 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (including welcome tea/coffee/registration, lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments), this focused, strategic, outcome-oriented and workshop-style seminar will deepen awareness of the strategic choices that produce successful projects, enhance knowledge of stakeholder management, address key project risks, and provide strategies for participants to use in successfully delivering their projects post-seminar.
* Learn how to Focus Strategically and Plan for Excellence
* Explore the art of Gaining Commitment
* Explore the benefits and methods of Working Constructively with Stakeholders
* Practice how to Manage the Unexpected, and Minimize Risks
* Learn about Learning from Lessons, Realizing Benefits and Maturing Your Organization/Client
PER REGISTRANT: $550.00
NB: Contains information held under copyright since 2007.
Our Facilitators for this event include recognized project and program management subject matter experts, with broad industry and government experience including at an international level.
Our seminar offers insights from our Founding CEO, Nola Hennessy, whose background includes managing projects and programs at a global, international, national, enterprise, regional and targeted user/audience level, with 100% achieved at or below target budget, and to schedule. Nola is the author of Serenidad Consulting’s proprietary Project/Program Management templates.