Signature: 1-day Workshop-style Seminar (Code: SC_AEPM)
2017 Dates: February 7th and May 3rd
Delivered in Queensland* Australia, soon at The Peace Ranch® in Texas USA, and in other global locations
NB: Suitable as private and public forum events, and also tailored to a client’s specific context and location
WHO WILL GAIN MOST BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
1-day SEMINAR PROGRAM (9.00 a.m. through 5.00 p.m., including 8.30 a.m. welcome tea/coffee, lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments) – this focused, strategic, outcome-oriented and workshop-style seminar will deepen awareness of the strategic choices that produce successful projects, enhance knowledge of stakeholder management, address key project risks, and provide strategies for participants to use in successfully delivering their projects post-seminar.
* Learn how to Focus Strategically and Plan for Excellence
* Explore the art of Gaining Commitment
* Explore the benefits and methods of Working Constructively with Stakeholders
* Practice how to manage the Unexpected, and Minimize Risks
* Learn about Learning from Lessons, Realizing Benefits and Maturing Your Organization
All-inclusive Seminar Fee (tax inclusive):
Tiered Pricing to enable discounts and also free places may apply. To check which Tier is available to you at the time you wish to register, please email USGenquiry@serenidadconsulting.com or call +61 7 55148077:
Up to 10% of randomly-selected delegates in attendance will receive a full refund of their registration fee paid
Tier 1 – first 10 registrations $220 per place
Tier 2 – next 10 registrations $440 per place
Thereafter – standard fee of $550 per place applies
Non-discounted Seminar Price: $550
NB: This seminar contains some material held under Copyright since 2009
Our Facilitators for this event are selected from within the Serenidad Consulting® team and include recognized project and program management subject matter experts, with broad industry and government experience including at an international level.
Our seminar offers insights from our Founding CEO, Nola Hennessy, whose background includes managing projects and programs at a global, international, national, enterprise, regional and targeted user/audience level, with 100% achieved at or below target budget and schedule. Nola is the author of Serenidad Consulting’s proprietary Project/Program Management templates.
* Queensland Venues, Refunds and Other Important Information: Our venues are selected from a range of world-class and education-conducive facilities in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, the Gold Coast and its Hinterland, and are entirely based on the final numbers of participants for each discrete event. Approximately two weeks prior to the event’s date, registrants will be notified of the venue, given an information pack and any pre-reading material required for the event, and provided with a selection of hotels and other accommodations (to suit every budget). Where event pricing includes accommodation and/or meals and/or entertainment, this will be clearly expressed in the event packaging material. Should an event be cancelled by us after your registration is paid in full, a 100% refund of the event registration fee will be provided to each registrant or organizer (for groups of registrants). Please note, no further compensation will be made for other losses incurred by registrants or organizers as a result of such cancellations and, in that respect, we do encourage participants and organizers to ensure they are fully insured when advance booking travel and accommodation related to the event. Cancellations by registrants or organizers within 14 days of the event being held will result in a forfeit of the full event registration fee i.e. no refunds will be given. Participants may be substituted only after consultation with and agreement by Serenidad Consulting® .