We are constantly seeking innovative, mature consultancy personnel with skills, knowledge and experience to join our team.
Please forward, to email USGenquiry at serenidadconsulting dot com, your current CV; contact details including Skype ID (a good idea for easy interviewing); minimum 2 referees who can comment on your recent experience and/or skills; together with a brief summary of (i) how you believe your skills and knowledge can contribute to our strategic intent, and also support and value-add to our clients and (ii) what your professional goals and aspirations are.
In Australia, our standard approach is to offer contract-based assignments to consulting personnel or term-based employment opportunities. As our global operations continue to grow we will look to employ and engage a range of specialist consultants, mediators and educators over time in each regional location.
NB. ONGOING requirement for personnel with AGSVA TSPV clearances, or downgraded to NV2 within the last year
Please refer to SEEK for our latest formally advertised assignments in the Australia/Pacific Region.
- Counter-Terrorism/CVE Specialists and Educators
- Forensics, Fraud, Crime Prevention and Fingerprint Specialists
- Risk Management Specialists
- ITAR Specialists
- Work Health & Safety and Environmental Safety Specialists
- Project & Program Managers/Directors
- Project Schedulers, and Project and Business Support personnel
- Quality Management
- Infrastructure & Facilities Specialists
- Integrated Logistics (ILS) Management & Support Personnel
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Systems and Software Engineers
- Communications Network Engineers
- Training Needs Analysis Specialists
- Adult & Child Educators
- Legal Practitioners
- Professional Presenters & Facilitators
- Mediation & Alternative/Collaborative Dispute Resolution Practitioners