We are constantly seeking innovative, mature consultancy personnel with skills, knowledge and experience to join our team.
Please forward, to email USGenquiry at serenidadconsulting dot com, your current CV; contact details including Skype ID (a good idea for easy interviewing); minimum 2 referees who can comment on your recent experience and/or skills; together with a brief summary of (i) how you believe your skills and knowledge can contribute to our strategic intent, and also support and value-add to our clients and (ii) what your professional goals and aspirations are.
In Australia, our standard approach is to offer contract-based assignments to consulting personnel or term-based employment opportunities. As our global operations continue to grow we will look to employ and engage a range of specialist consultants, mediators and educators over time in each regional location.
Please refer to SEEK for our latest formally advertised assignments in the Australia/Pacific Region.
- Counter-Terrorism/CVE Specialists and Educators
- Forensics, Fraud, Crime Prevention and Fingerprint Specialists
- Risk Management Specialists
- ITAR Specialists
- Work Health & Safety and Environmental Safety Specialists
- Project & Program Managers/Directors
- Project Schedulers, and Project and Business Support personnel
- Quality Management
- Procurement & Contract Management Specialists
- Infrastructure & Facilities Specialists
- Integrated Logistics (ILS) Management & Support Personnel
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Systems and Software Engineers
- Communications Network Engineers
- Training Needs Analysis Specialists
- Adult & Child Educators
- Legal Practitioners
- Professional Presenters & Facilitators
- Mediation & Alternative/Collaborative Dispute Resolution Practitioners